Codeplace is building the largest Code Tutorial Library in the world. That's why we're looking for the best developers to share their experience on what it takes to become the very best programmer. Our Content Library is currently focused on Rails and AngularJS project based tutorials we call recipes.
What we offer:
- A Content Developer at Codeplace will be responsible for their own school with its associated curriculum.
- You'll have access to our Content Developer Kit allowing fast recipe production.
- Unlimited support through our Codeplace Developer Slack Channel.
- Access to our Content Discovery Tool to give you ideas on what you should be teaching next.
- We focus on quality over quantity that's why you'll be part of a small but powerful community of Content Developers.
- Access to Codeplace's Revenue Share Mechanics after trial run. 70% of all Revenue gets paid directly to the Content Developers.
- Passionate about Coding
- Minimum 2 Years Experience Ruby on Rails and/or AngularJS
- MVC Knowledge is a Must
- Past Experience in Writing Tutorials
- Wanting to make an impact