Mobile Development Manager
Traveldoo is a leading European provider of web and mobile platforms for corporate travel & expense management. Now used by 4,500 customers with client sites in 50+ countries, Traveldoo constantly differentiates with strong innovation capabilities. Our solutions combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding customer service to offer businesses a high-added value service. Since 2011, Traveldoo has been a subsidiary of Expedia Inc., the world's largest online travel company. Traveldoo thus enjoys solid financial support and a corporate commitment fostering continuous business growth. The company has considerably stepped up the pace of innovation and international development, notably with the launch of a best-in-class end-to-end travel & expenses management platform and new offices.
You will be in charge of the mobile team. As part of the development of our mobile apps, you main roles will be to define, develop and produce software solutions to meet commercial expectations and high quality standards.
- Responsible of the code quality of every Traveldoo iOS and Android applications (Smartphones,Tablets & iOT)
- Responsible of the selection of the technical tools
- Help members of the team growing up
- Work closely with the product owner to respect deadlines and business issues
- Provide technical support for project / account team
- Report to the CTO
You will be the manager of a close-knit, dynamic team at the cutting edge of technology. Your experience and your skills will contribute in the development and creation of innovative and competitive software products. You will have the opportunity of working with the latest iOS technologies, such as Swift 2 and 3D Touch, and on innovative subjects such as integration with Apple Watch.
- Great knowledge of iOS AND Android langages (Java, SWIFT, Objective C)
- Ability to work in Scrum environment
- Knowledge of versioning tools (GIT etc…)
- Great knowledge of development domain (Framework, utilities, environments)
- Ability to handle transversal back office issues with other Lead dev
- Knowledge of JIRA and Jenkins tools
EXPERIENCE and QUALITIES
You should have at least 5-6 years’ experience in the development of Mobile apps and already have managed a small team. You should have significant development experience in Agile methods (preferably Scrum). You have a global vision of technical structure. With your natural leadership, you know how to anticipate and resolve problems, with very good analysis and deductive skills. Thorough and communicative, you enjoy working in an international team. You have a good ability to plan and don’t hesitate to challenge ideas.