Join C4 Ventures and help us expand to a leading Investment Firm. You will be instrumental to scaling C4 Ventures by supporting our IT requirements, recommending, developing and implementing the best IT tools. You will also have the opportunity to learn about multiple industries thanks to exposure to entrepreneurs and be one step ahead on the latest tech trends.
We’re looking for someone smart, hard-working and passionate about technology and innovation.
- Company IT support (connectivity, Hardware, Software, Subscriptions, domain names, Gmail account, shared files)
- VIP support to the CEO, Pascal Cagni (AV, home office setup, personal storage and system back-up, connectivity and multiple accounts and passwords management etc…)
- Tool development for our internal systems. Improve our IT tools (Gmail, dropbox, Skype, Slack, Streak etc...) and the interface between them. Automate tasks by implementing web grabbers, introduce slackbots etc… Your job will be to understand and translate our needs into requirements that you will apply by yourself or with the help of third party developers or tools.
- Website update & development. Currently simple layout based on Wordpress, we’ll need to expand it and potentially integrate job board, blog etc…
- Market watch on technologies
- Engineering or computer science student or graduate
- Previous experience in an IT firm or in an IT role within a tech startup or company
- Fluent in English, basics in French at least
- Expert on Apple hardware, software and services and its ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage a project
- Being curious and always abreast of the latest tech trends and products
- Available for 6 months
- Meticulous attention to detail and a good sense of humour are essential ;-)
If you are this person, get in touch at email@example.com. Please mention the job title you are applying for in the Subject line.
About C4 Ventures
Created by Pascal Cagni, C4 Ventures is a new breed of European Venture Capital firm that invests from early stage to growth. From 2000 to 2012, Pascal led Apple EMEIA to become the largest and fastest growing region for Apple C4 Ventures focuses its investments on Smart Hardware, Future of Commerce and Digital Media.
Going beyond financial support, C4 Ventures houses strong operational expertise to help entrepreneurs bring their innovative ideas to life and scale their businesses.
C4 Ventures’ previous investments include: Nest, Netatmo, Cleeng, Anki, Via etc…