QUORUM: Data Intelligence for big ideas
Quorum is a campaign technology start-up for non-profits, campaigners, and key opinion leaders. We provide technology features (web and mobile apps) to our clients and help them to build digitally sophisticated, meaningful, people-centered and data driven actions that achieve their goals and make a change.
We based our work on the latest research in social science and the opportunities offered by Open Data, Big Data, and new technologies.
Team Overview & Environment
We are looking for Communication and PR Officer to join our team in Bordeaux. Quorum brings together a diverse mix of developers, data scientists, communication officers and campaigners to push the boundaries of data science in politics and non-profit world.
You will work in a determinate and structured team. You will be highly involved in every step to make you and the company progress. That is the reason why we are looking for a highly motivated and independent profile to take part of our work. You will play a pivotal role in developing our communication strategy, the creativity of our communication, our network, and manage external teams. This is a BIG challenge!
Role Overview & Profile
- Min BA in communication, expertise in communication and new technologies.
- Human skills, fast understanding, humble, be a source of ideas and innovation.
- Background experiences in public action or non-profits valued.
- Ability to manage team and projects from 0 to the moon.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Be creative, be creative and be creative again.
- Experience in public communication and growing business valued. Be able to jungle both demands.
Missions: Strategy, Communication, PR
- In charge of website, social networks (content marketing, design, et web marketing) with external team and a community manager.
- Communication strategy.
- Be aware of Data, Open Data, new technologies and politics latest insights and developments. Submit proposal of contents or partnerships.
- Press Relation.
- Events organization
- Manage external teams (dev, CM, content)
- Print content and design
A stepping-stone for a bright future!
- Be backed by an experimented team.
- Work in a very exciting and dynamic environment: start up incubator.
- Build and improve your skills. We believe in learning by doing and non-stop training sessions.
- Fascinating French electoral context in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Live in Bordeaux! The most attractive city in France (Great Place to Work Institute survey, 2014)
- We target recruitments. This is the occasion to be part of the first circle.